• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Tuesday, September 16, 2014

    The Causeway Coast Way

    Thanks to a couple from England for helping me get this photo.

    I took so many photos on this day, I had to spread it across three posts, and I have dozens more. Even on an overcast day, it was still too beautiful to put my camera away.

    There's the English couple now.

    No road?

    No neighbors? I'll take it.

    This is what remains of Dunseverick Castle, a fort that may have been a royal stronghold in the Iron Age around 500 BC.

    The sun setting on a day I'll never forget, but I still had a couple miles to go.
    I could live here for a while.

    Even though this would be the only home I could afford after this adventure is over.