• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Tuesday, July 5, 2011

    Crossroads

    At a crossroad. Bambi is having bad foot problems that will take at least a couple days to heal enough to move on. I gave her my backup lightweight trail running shoes to replace her boots (luckily I have the feet of a petite 18 year old girl). I think that will help. We are trying to decide how we can stay together and give her time to heal. I think the girls will shuttle ahead a few days and wait for us. We formed a great little family here. We are all too attached to each other to want to split up right now. We've been through a lot, it would be nice to reach Springer together.

    Just about ready to hit the trail. We have 75 miles to Stratton, ME before our next resupply.
    (In the photo, Mock-a-Son eating a block of cheese, Red with a pint of Ben & Jerry, and Bambi)