• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Monday, December 15, 2014

    Aimless in Barcelona

    Nothing makes you feel like you're on vacation in an exotic place quite like palm trees.

    Except maybe seeing parrots in the wild

    Previously, I've only seen a Quaker Parrot in my or my dad's pet stores  <-- shameless plug

    After leaving the beach, I just walked toward anything on my map that looked like something. I ended up in Parc de la Cuitadella.

    Since I was aimlessly wandering, this fountain came as quite a pleasant surprise.


    I checked my map again to find the next closest thing that looked like something.


    And stumbled upon something interesting a couple of blocks away...

    Arcul de Triumf