• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Monday, September 22, 2014

    Pair of Shoes #2, Thank You Paul!

    They carried me over 700 miles across southern, northern, and eastern Ireland
    The tread wore down to nothing and holes formed that duct tape couldn't always fix. I think it's time for them to retire.
    I have been saving a donation from Paul, my old boss back in Cincinnati, Ohio. He said the money was for hiking gear and since shoes are one of Paul's great loves, I knew I had to save it for that. My favorite brand is Salomon, so I found a dealer in Glasgow, Scotland. They didn't have my usual model. Although flashier than I'm used to, these will work. Actually they are even more comfortable than the old ones. Thank you Paul!