• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Wednesday, August 20, 2014

    Sky Backpackers Hostel

    I received a donation from Liz in Indiana saying it was so I could stay an extra night when I got to Dublin. I was able to stay two extra nights at the Sky Backpackers Hostel. Thank you Liz! I wouldn't have seen half of what I saw in Dublin without your generosity!
    I've stayed in maybe 20 hostels in the US and Ireland, but this was by far my favorite.

    Great staff, very clean, not crowded, great people, and very affordable.

    And an amazing kitchen

    The staff organized a wine tasting, where I met a lot of great people from around the world

    Some of us went to a couple of bars in the Temple Bar area of Dublin. Leaving at least one of us with a slight hangover the next morning (me).