• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Monday, August 11, 2014

    First Day on East Munster Way

    On to the next trail on this hike across Ireland, East Munster Way

    I actually didn't have to climb  this hill, but when I took this photo I still didn't know that I took a wrong turn.
    In the end, it was worth it.

    When I see colorfully branded sheep like these, I'm powerless to silence Homer Simpson's voice in my head saying, "Oooh, they look like Skittles!"

    Here's my home. Let me give you the tour. That's the bedroom. The mound of dirt I'm sitting on is the living room. That grassy area in front of me is the kitchen and dining room. 

    It's not much I know...

    But it has one hell of a view.