• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Thursday, June 12, 2014

    The EMP Museum

    "Want me to take your picture?" Red and Paula both asked when they saw me taking a picture of myself with a Dalek from Dr. Who, on display at the EMP Museum in Seattle.

    "No," I said. "It's gotta be a selfie. I can't explain why."

    We've been exploring Seattle, but when I saw that the museum had an Icons of Science Fiction and a Nirvana exhibit, nothing else mattered.



    Icons of Science Fiction and Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses



    Cyberman from Dr. Who, Kurt Cobain's Guitar used to play "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
    for the first time live, Kurt Cobain's guitar and Fuzzy Green Cardigan, Guitar Tornado sculpture.


    David Bowie's costume from Labyrinth, Tyrion Lannister's costume from Game of Thrones,
    Superman IV Costume, Data's Uniform from Star Trek TNG