• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Tuesday, August 14, 2012

    An Uncommon Reaction to Beauty

    Sometimes a view leaves me speechless or with only a "wow" said under my breath. I had a different reaction when climbing Stoney Indian Pass. For some reason the views made me want to drop the F-bomb. "Ahh, what the F---, look at that." Then I’d turn a corner and it was, "Un-f---ing-believable. Are you f---ing kidding me, three more waterfalls?"

    I apologize if I've offended you, but that's just what was in my heart. I don't know why.

    Atsina Lake
    When I got to Atsina Lake, I was so taken by the view, which photos could never do justice, I declared Glacier to be my favorite National Park. Granted, I also declared this at Isle Royale, Olympic, Yosemite, and Grand Tetons National Park. I think my favorite park is the one that most recently amazes me.

    More photos of the Stoney Indian Lake area below:



      
    Creative Commons License
    A Backpacker's Life List by Ryan Grayson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.