• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Sunday, September 11, 2011

    A Dry Spot To Blog Out of the Rain

    My shelter from the rain. Nothing blog worthy has happened for a couple days, but not a day goes by that I don't at least learn something new. Example: Bees, if they so choose, can be real assholes. Sure I've seen My Girl, but always gave them the benefit of the doubt. I swatted at one for getting all up in my fig newtons. He went away, but must have been letting that fester in his tiny asshole brain cause he got angry and came back. He went for my neck. As I instinctivly protected my jugular by swatting again, the asshole stings my finger. I thought, at least I'll have the last laugh cause don't they die shortly after. "I hope it was worth it asshole!" I yelled. You know what that asshole did next? He got some friends. I didn't stick around for them to sync into a giant arrow like on cartoons and chase me into a lake. I grabbed my pack, then got stung in the thigh and under my arm, then ran off swatting like that crazy sprinkler in Peewee Herman's front yard. You know the one.