• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Thursday, July 28, 2011

    My Hammock

    Getting ready to pack up the hammock and head toward the White Mountains today. I have been able to see this beautiful range for the past few days, growing more intimidating the closer I get. I can't wait to be scrambling across those towering steep ridges.

    The weather in the Whites can be unpredictable and change with little warning. Its highest peak, Mount Washington, is said to have the worst weather in the world. It's sure to be as challenging as it will be breathtakingly beautiful.

    (Also, This is the first time I've had cell phone reception when not on a mountain top, so I hope to be able to finally post more frequently.)