• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Tuesday, June 28, 2011

    Thumper and Red at WHL

    I have met a lot of wonderful people on this trip, that I will write more about when I can get to a computer, however this is two of four I find myself with every night (Thumper and Red). I know eventually our hiking pace will change, but I will find it hard to leave them behind. We tend to hike our own pace during the day, but all look forward to hanging out at night. And it has been a blast. I feel like I've known them for years already.

    I think we'll stay together at least for a July 4th night in Monson. Then hopefully we will all be ready for some long days on the trail. Getting seperated is a sad thought, but I want to be sure I finish by Thanksgiving.