• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Sunday, March 8, 2015

    Grand Finale European Tour

    Now that I'm on the last of my savings, I decided it was time to head back to the States and get a job soon, but not right away. 

    Once you're in Europe, hopping around by plane can be surprisingly cheap. So I'm on sort of a Grand Finale tour before heading back.

    My first stop was Paris, France. This is Sacré-Cœur, a basilica on the top of butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city, and only a couple of blocks away from my hostel. 

    Not much of a view on my first day, but the weather would clear up soon and I'd be walking around Paris for a week! Tomorrow was the Eiffel Tower. I'll post photos soon.

     Sacré-Cœur at night