• Facebook
    • Google+
    • Twitter
    • Get new posts sent to your inbox!
      Enter your email address below:

  • Tuesday, December 16, 2014

    Bones Festes!

    I was walking down the street heading toward La Rambla when all of a sudden...

    ...a parade happened.

    No wonder there were so many people and children in the streets

    It was a Christmas parade obviously

    But there were also some rip-off Disney characters as well

    Alright, I swear the Beast was trying to see how close he could get to copping a feel without anyone noticing, but we noticed. Well I noticed.

    Lately, whenever I decide to walk somewhere in Barcelona, I immediately realize I was already there. This is the other side of a statue of Christopher Columbus I had already seen. I really need to pay attention to the names of things when I'm wandering around. I think this means it's time to leave Barcelona and head south toward the next big city, Valencia.